Berioza cheese-producing plant was founded in August 1944. The equipment consisted of several hand (manual) separators and a wooden hand churn. Butter, milk and ice-cream - that was the assortment of the plant.
- The steam power-driven plant with the capacity of 30 tons of milk per shift was built in 1959.
- The mechanical creamery with the capacity of 50 tons per shift was put into operation in 1967.
- The commercial production of "Rossiysky" cheese was mastered. The annual output of cheese - 650 tons, butter - 1200 tons, whole-milk products - 8000 tons, ice-cream - 120 tons.
- In 1975 the plant put into operation the section for the production of whole-milk replacement.
- In 1981 the reconstruction was started and in December 1986 the first line was put into operation with the capacity of280 tons of milk per shift.
- In 1987 the plant used the section form of cost accounting.
- In December 1987 the second line was put into operation with the capacity of 100 tons per day.
- A new line of producing ice-cream was started up in 1998.
- In 2002 the filling line of milk drinks was started.
- October 2003 - taking over OJSC "Ivacevichi Dairy Plant".
- In December 2005 RAUE "Stud Farm "Luch" was acquired (reorganized in the agricultural branch "Luch").
- December 2006 - an automated line for the production of hard cheese with the capacity of 30 tons per shift was started up.
- February 2007 - taking over OJSC "Ivanovo Dairy Plant".
- A packaging line of sliced cheese and machines for the production of processed cheese "Present" was started up.
- September 2011 APC "Farmer" was acquired (became a part of the agricultural branch "Luch").
- The second automated line for the production of hard cheese with the capacity of 40 tons per shift was started up.
- 2013 - automated line of cheese brining with the capacity of 70 tons of cheese per day was put into operation.
- The volume of milk processing is 1000 tons per day.
- 2014 - improvement of the chiller-compressor section. The drier of lactose was started up. The slicing and packing line of portioned cheese was started up. The capacity of the line is 1000 kg per hour.
- December 2015 - the section of dry milk products was put into operation in Ivanovo
Main types of products: hard and processed cheese, butter, whole-milk products, whey powder and casein. The range consists of more than 180 items.
Thanks to the adoption of modern technologies and equipment around 50% of its products - export-oriented.